Blueprint Investor Track
The venture capital industry has a reputation for being homogenous and tough to break into. Together we can change that.
Dorm Room Fund’s Blueprint Investor Track is an 8-week masterclass aimed at supporting the next generation of diverse venture investors! We’re bringing together talented Black, Latinx, and Indigenous students with an entrepreneurial mindset who want to find a community and learn from some of the best startup investors in the business.
“We are the change that we seek”
Leveraging the resources from our communities across the country, the Blueprint Investor Track is setting students up for success through:
- A curriculum crafted around the fundamentals and best practices of venture capital. Including sessions on sourcing the best companies, developing investment decision-making, venture finance, and more.
- Access to seasoned investors and fund managers with decades of combined experience.
- Mentors that are dedicated to your success and who have a wealth of knowledge to share.
- A community that is like-minded, diverse, and highly motivated. We are a value-rich community of peers and members of organizations like Dorm Room Fund, HBCUvc, and First Round Capital, as well as VC networks like BLCK VC, VCFamilia, and Latinx VC.
Our application is open now until May 4th, 2022, apply here!
Application link: https://airtable.com/shriHWDRjkN2qXQrn
Female Investor Track
It’s 2022 and less than 15% of decision-makers in venture are women.
Female Investor Track is a 6-week masterclass to help female and non-binary individuals who are just starting their careers in venture transition and grow in the industry. We are looking to build a strong cohort of passionate, eager, and driven female students who will learn from the best investors, fund managers, and founders in the game.
The bar in VC needs to be raised
Tapping into networks across the country and resources from experts in the space, the Female Investor Track aims to enable growth through:
- A 6-week curriculum tailored to introduce students with all levels of experience to the key fundamentals of the venture capital space. Hear about building diligence networks, using business frameworks, constructing investment theses, and venture capital basics.
- Mentorship focused on providing insight both to the DRF community and the greater venture capital industry
- A strong network of female investors, fund managers, and founders dedicated to enabling your growth and success throughout and beyond the program.
- Community building based on growing a rich cohort of women that are motivated, passionate, and have your back as well as a massive network of Dorm Room Fund and First Round Partners.
Our application is open now until May 4, 2022, apply here!
Application link: https://airtable.com/shr0BXGACCoY4AbjB
Female Founder Track
Announcing Female Founder Track with @DormRoomFund! We’re bringing together a cohort of aspiring female founders for a 6-week remote masterclass this summer, led by superstar founders and investors. If you’re a student working on a project or startup, you’re eligible. Apply today!
Founderhood has a reputation for being a boy’s club; it’s not @DormRoomFund. If you’re an extraordinary female or non-binary founder, then DRF’s 6 weeks, remote Female Founder Track is an absolute must! Apply by Friday, May 13th to work with and learn from the best in the business!
Application link: https://airtable.com/shrhJsdTGQcmiojb0
Prism Investor Track
Dorm Room Fund’s Prism Investor Track is a 6-week masterclass supporting the next generation of queer venture investors! We’re bringing together a select cohort of talented LGBTQ+ students to gain a new community and learn from the best investors in the business.
Leveraging the resources from across the DRF community, the Prism Investor Track will provide:
- Curated curriculum to build venture capital fundamentals and best practices
- Speaker series featuring leading LGBTQ+ investors, founders, and fund managers
- Weekly mentorship sessions
- A dedicated community of peers
Application Link: https://airtable.com/shrRIg07BczDRvgw4